The Mobile Sink Company Warranty Terms and Conditions:
This warranty is offered to Consumers who have purchased The Mobile Sink Company products within the United Kingdom. It is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under, The Mobile Sink Company’s Warranty System or your statutory rights. Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a contact name, address and daytime telephone number. If this information is not provided, The Mobile Sink Company will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of your product three months after receipt. It is in your best interests to make a note of your product’s serial number and this should be quoted in any communications with The Mobile Sink Company.
1. The Mobile Sink Company (We, Our, Us) warrants this Product to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is the period stated on your invoice / receipt and commences on the date of purchase of the Product. In the event that the Product is not in good working order The Mobile Sink Company will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided and cleared payment for the entire order having been received by The Mobile Sink Company; therefore you should retain your original receipt / invoice.
2. The service consists of (at The Mobile Sink Company’s discretion) either repair or replacement Products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and Products shall become the property of The Mobile Sink Company.
3. The Mobile Sink Company will provide service on either an “on site” or “return to base” basis within the UK. Where we provide service “on site” an engineer will visit the location address you have given us.
4. You must inform us in writing if you change your address. Where we provide service on a “return to base” basis you are responsible for the cost of returning any Product to us for repair.
5. The Mobile Sink Company’s only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
6. Services cannot be provided on site: (a) on a bank or public holiday; (b) on a Saturday or Sunday; (c) before 9am or after 5pm Monday to Friday or other working hours agreed by Us in writing.
7. Unless agreed in writing, the Warranty will not apply:
(a) because you have not used, stored or handled the Product properly; or because you are in breach of the terms of this warranty or the Contract terms, or have not followed Our instructions in the product manual; or because of damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than Us;
(b) to loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by The Mobile Sink Company;
(c) to a loss of quality, degradation of performance or damage that results from the installation of, damage to, or modification to the Product by someone else other than Our representatives or because of damage that results from changes required by you or a Third Party;
(d) to damage that results from your connection of other fittings or accessories to the Product which We have not approved or your connection of other equipment not approved by Us;
(e) because of external causes outside Our control which shall include accident, fire disaster or burglary;
(f) because of faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, damp or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel;
(g) because of any malfunction or specific requirement of any other item of hardware which you have linked to the Product in respect of items not included in the Contract.
8. You must ensure that the proper provision of the service by The Mobile Sink Company under this warranty will not directly or indirectly damage your property or otherwise cause you direct or indirect damage or loss and The Mobile Sink Company will not be responsible for:
(a) checking as to the likelihood of such damage or loss occurring prior to providing or during provision of the service under this warranty;
(b) any such damage or loss that may occur. NB. You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property and to minimise potential loss or disruption.
9. The Mobile Sink Company’s arrangements for providing service provided under this warranty may include the use of sub-contractors.
10. Nothing in this warranty shall have the effect of restricting or excluding the liability of The Mobile Sink Company in respect of
(a) death and personal injury caused by the negligence of The Mobile Sink Company, or for fraud;
(b) under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 to a person who has suffered damage caused by a defective product or to a dependent or relative of such a person;
(c) direct damage to your property caused by the proven negligence of The Mobile Sink Company.
11. As far as the law allows, we will not be responsible for the following:
(a) loss of income, profits (actual or anticipated), contracts or for any other business related loss;
(b) indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
12. This warranty is offered subject to these terms and conditions which may change from time to time. You can find the latest version on our website (www.mobilesink.com) or receive a copy by contacting us directly on the number given in your receipt / invoice. This warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights.
13. The Mobile Sink Company may disclose your details and other personal information to other companies including any subsidiary company or subcontractor of The Mobile Sink Company for the purposes of performing our obligations hereunder.
14. You must not resell outside the UK any Product supplied by The Mobile Sink Company and covered by the Export of Goods (Control) Order 1992 (or any law that replaces it) without obtaining all necessary licenses. You also agree not to sell the Product in the UK if you know or think that the person buying the Product intends to export it without getting the necessary licenses. You agree to impose similar conditions to these on anyone you sell the Product to.
15. These conditions shall in all respect be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.